SPECIAL MAY TWO-DAY
SOUTHWEST NATIVE AMERICAN
6pm Friday, May 19th, and
11am Saturday, May 20th, 2017
4pm until sale time Friday and
10am until sale time Saturday
From: Monticello Auction Center
4795 Frisbie Rd.
Shawnee Kansas 66226
Exit K-7 South end of Bonner Springs Bridge on 43rd Street by Jayhawk Camper West ¾ mile then South ½ mile—43rd Street. Exit is 10 miles North of Olathe; 3 miles North of Shawnee Mission Parkway; 4 miles South of I-70 off K-7 Highway.
We have an outstanding pirvate collection from Texas for this auction. We also have several fine individual consignments.
Also included are many pieces directly from some of the finest New Mexico and Arizona Indian Artists and from many of the well-known Reservation Trading Posts. Some non-Indian items are included in this auction.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLECTORS AND DEALERS ALIKE. DON'T MISS IT.
B. J. Fragua
Norman Red Star
SERVING THE FOUR CORNERS FOR 51 YEARS!
AUCTION IS OUR BUSINESS, NOT A HOBBY!
- Terms of Sale:
- All announcements made day of sale supersedes all printed material.
- All merchandise sold as is without warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.
- Bidder agrees that he has satisfied himself and that he is not relying on auctioneer's description of age or condition.
- All sales are final.
- Not responsible for accidents or theft.
- All gun buyers are subject to NICS background check.
- Full settlement on day of sale by cash, charge cards or check with proper Id.
- Items must be removed sale day.
Buyer's Premium: 5% will be added as part of the purchase price.
© 2003 - 2017 Payne Auction Company All Rights Reserved.
The content of this web site is protected by copyright; any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.