Southwest Native American
Boulder County Fairgrounds, Longmont, CO
10am Saturday, September 9th, and
11am Sunday, September 10th, 2017
8am until sale time Saturday
10am until sale time Sunday
Boulder County Fairgrounds - Barn A
9595 Nelson Road
Longmont, Colorado MAP
Directions: North of Denver approx. 25 miles on I-25 take exit 235 then west on Hwy. 52 approx. 7 miles to 95th St. (this is the first lighted intersection west of Hwy. 287) At 95th St. go north (right) approx. 4 miles to Boulder County Fairgrounds. Directly across the road from the Target Store.
We have a portion of the fine Estate of Mr. Ken Clark of Aztec, New Mexico along with a fantastic private collection from Farmington, New Mexico.
B. J. Fragua
Lu Ann Tapia-Tafoya
Margaret and Luther Gutierrez
Maria Poveka Martinez
Norman Red Star
Norman Red Star
Sarah and Jessie Garcia
- Terms of Sale:
- All announcements made day of sale supersede all printed material.
- All merchandise sold as is without warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.
- Bidder agrees that he has satisfied himself and that he is not relying on auctioneer's description of age or condition.
- Bidder agrees to hold harmless the auctioneers against any claims related to this auction.i
- Absentee bids and telephonic bids accepted with prior approval.
- If you are sales tax exempt, please bring a copy of your license or certificate for our files.
- If you hold a Federal Firearms License, please bring a copy for our files.
- All sales are final.
- Not responsible for accidents or theft.
- All gun buyers are subject to NICS background check.
- Full settlement on day of sale by cash, charge cards or check with proper Id.
- Items must be removed sale day.
SERVING THE FOUR CORNERS FOR 51 YEARS!
AUCTION IS OUR BUSINESS, NOT A HOBBY!
© 2003 - 2017 Payne Auction Company All Rights Reserved.
The content of this web site is protected by copyright; any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.