Southwest Native American
Boulder County Fairgrounds, Longmont, CO
10am Saturday, October 13th, and
11am Sunday, October 14th, 2018
8am until sale time Saturday
10am until sale time Sunday
Boulder County Fairgrounds - Barn A
9595 Nelson Road
Longmont, Colorado MAP
Directions: North of Denver approx. 25 miles on I-25 take exit 235 then west on Hwy. 52 approx. 7 miles to 95th St. (this is the first lighted intersection west of Hwy. 287) At 95th St. go north (right) approx. 4 miles to Boulder County Fairgrounds. Directly across the road from the Target Store.
THIS IS A FABULOUS SELECTION FOR OUR ANNUAL FALL AUCTION!
We have a fantastic collection from Texas and a private collection from Santa Fe, New Mexico. Featured also are two elite private collections from the Denver, Colorado area and several fantastic individual consignments.
Tony Roller, 7 inch
Maria and Santana, 8 inch
Al Qoyawayma, 10 inch
Featherwoman, 14 inch
Maria Martinez, 15 inch
37 by 72
39 by 63
39 by 66
43 by 81
44 by 95
108 by 64
117 by 78
127 by 78
Lu Ann Tafoya
Norman Red Star
Victor and Naomi Eckleberry
- Terms of Sale:
- All announcements made day of sale supersede all printed material.
- All merchandise sold as is without warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.
- Bidder agrees that he has satisfied himself and that he is not relying on auctioneer's description of age or condition.
- Bidder agrees to hold harmless the auctioneers against any claims related to this auction.i
- Absentee bids and telephonic bids accepted with prior approval.
- If you are sales tax exempt, please bring a copy of your license or certificate for our files.
- If you hold a Federal Firearms License, please bring a copy for our files.
- All sales are final.
- Not responsible for accidents or theft.
- All gun buyers are subject to NICS background check.
- Full settlement on day of sale by cash, charge cards or check with proper Id.
- Items must be removed sale day.
SERVING THE FOUR CORNERS FOR 51 YEARS!
AUCTION IS OUR BUSINESS, NOT A HOBBY!