SOUTHWEST NATIVE AMERICAN
Boulder County Fairgrounds, Longmont, CO
10am Saturday, February 9th, and
11am Sunday, February 10th, 2019
8am until sale time Saturday
10am until sale time Sunday
Boulder County Fairgrounds - Barn A
9595 Nelson Road
Longmont, Colorado MAP
Directions: North of Denver approx. 25 miles on I-25 take exit 235 then west on Hwy. 52 approx. 7 miles to 95th St. (this is the first lighted intersection west of Hwy. 287) At 95th St. go north (right) approx. 4 miles to Boulder County Fairgrounds. Directly across the road from the Target Store.
We have a fabulous selection for our annual February auction including fantastic collections from New Mexico and Colorado and several outstanding individual consignments. We also have a fine collection coming in after our advertising has been out; none of these items are pictured or listed!
Lu Ann Tapia Tafoya
Marie Z Chino
Mary and Joy Cain
Norman Red Star
Norman Red Star
72 x 104
- Terms of Sale:
- All announcements made day of sale supersede all printed material.
- All merchandise sold as is without warranty or guarantee expressed or implied.
- Bidder agrees that he has satisfied himself and that he is not relying on auctioneer's description of age or condition.
- Bidder agrees to hold harmless the auctioneers against any claims related to this auction.i
- Absentee bids and telephonic bids accepted with prior approval.
- If you are sales tax exempt, please bring a copy of your license or certificate for our files.
- If you hold a Federal Firearms License, please bring a copy for our files.
- All sales are final.
- Not responsible for accidents or theft.
- ALL FIREARMS BUYERS ARE SUBJECT TO NICS BACKGROUND CHECK
- Full settlement on day of sale by cash, charge cards or check with proper Id.
- Items must be removed sale day.
SERVING THE FOUR CORNERS FOR 51 YEARS!
AUCTION IS OUR BUSINESS, NOT A HOBBY!
© 2003 - 2019 Payne Auction Company All Rights Reserved.
The content of this web site is protected by copyright; any unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.